Pink Grapefruit & Champagne Cocktail
- 150 ml rose water
- 3/4 cup sweetener of choice
- A bottle of your favorite champagne
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- Pink grapefruit slices
- A sprig of rosemary
- 1 Litre Sparkling Water
- Prepare the sparkling water: Fizz 1 bottle of cold water and place this and the champagne in the fridge to cool.
- Put all the other ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and let it reduce for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool. Once cooled, run through a fine sieve and set aside.
- Add ice cubes to each glass. Add the champagne & sparkling water. Carefully spoon the pink grapefruit syrup into the glasses, and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- Tip: best enjoyed as an aperitif.
Ready to try something delicious?