REGISTER TO WIN COMPETITION - TERMS & CONDITIONS
REGISTER TO WIN COMPETITION - TERMS & CONDITIONS Updated May 30, 2021
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only (“Eligible Entrants”). The competition is not open to employees of SodaStream Australia, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including defacto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is SodaStream Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 81 104 202 093) (“Promoter”).
4. Prize offered is "A Year’s Supply of Gas" which includes 10 refill of cylinders exchanged utilized by the winner during 12 months from winning notice sent by the Promoter. 8 prizes to be won (one winner per state/territory).
5. Entrants must enter in all mandatory details in order to be eligible to win.
6. Entry into this competition is restricted to those aged 18 years of age or older.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. Competition closes on June 6th 2021 (extended from May, 30th 2021) and a winner will be notified within 2 weeks of the competition closing date via email. The Promoter may disclose the name basic details and picture of the winner. If the selected participant objects his winning will be aborted and a new winner will be selected
9. The winner will be chosen by random selection and will be supervised by the Promoter CFO.
10. Winners may be asked to confirm their postal address, phone number and/or email address before prize is dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prize (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winners.
11. Winners will be notified by email. If the winner does not reply to the email within 21 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
12. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
13. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
14. The prize must be taken as stated. The prize is not exchangeable.
15. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
18. These rules are governed by the laws of Australia.