Festive Gin Smash
- 200mL sparkling water
- For the lychee layer:
- 3oz canned lychees, drained
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 90mL of gin (about 3 shots)
- For the strawberry layer:
- About 500g of strawberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Half lemon juice
- Pinch of lemon juice
- For the mint layer:
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 30 mint leaves, finely chopped
- Fizz cold fresh water with SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker.
- Place ingredients for the lychee layer in a blender & process until consistency is similar to a slushie.
- Place strawberries, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon juice and salt in a glass jar.
- Using a muddler, crush and soften the strawberries and spices to release the flavors & aroma.
- Mix crushed ice and mint in a small bowl.
- To serve, divide the lychee mixture equally between two 400ml capacity stemless glasses.
- Top with mint and crushed ice.
- Top each glass with 100ml SodaStream sparkling water. Enjoy!